10 facts about me
1. I studied English and Elementary Education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
2. I have been married for three years. My husband Aaron just received his Ph.D. in Chemistry.
3. I love to run and became a trail runner this summer.
4. My idea of a perfect weekend involves camping, a hammock, and a good book.
5. My little brother Billy is a graduate student at Duke.
6. My cat, Pete, loves to play fetch.
7. I was in my high school and college marching bands.
8. My guilty pleasures are Reese's Pieces and mystery novels.
9. I earned my Girl Scout Gold Award by creating a quilt of author's signatures...I have signatures from Judy Blume, Beverly Cleary, Jane Yolen, Lemony Snicket, and more!
10. This summer I went with my mom and grandparents on a road trip to Iowa, where my family is from.