10 facts about me!
1. I just recently moved to North Carolina from Florida, where I've been living and teaching for the past 7 years.
2. I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Go Steelers!)
3. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Carlow University in Pittsburgh.
4. I have been married for 4 years to my wonderful husband Jake.
5. We have 3 animals at home! A BIG cat named Phin (he weighs 25 pounds and is the BEST snuggler!), a lab mix named Jolly Mon (he is super goofy and friendly!), and we just adopted a new kitten named Hadley Richardson! Hadley is a polydactyl (also known as a Hemingway cat) - she has 6 toes on each of her front paws and 5 on her back paws!
6. I LOVE Florida - especially Disney World, the Everglades, and the Keys! (and the beaches of course!)
7. I LOVE READING! My favorite genre is nonfiction, and I like to read almost anything about Florida, US history, or Ernest Hemingway.
8. I played softball and basketball while growing up.
9. My parents still live in Pittsburgh, and I have an older sister who lives in South Carolina and a younger brother who lives in New Jersey.
10. My husband and I have 3 nieces - Camden, Bailey, and Lawter, and 1 nephew - Tell.