Here are 10 quick facts about me!
1. My husband, Luke, and I have been married for six years.
2. This is my seventh year teaching 5th grade at Cedar Fork. Go Stingrays!
3. I am originally from Burlington, North Carolina.
4. I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Education from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. I enjoy hiking, riding my bike, and playing board games.
7. Historical fiction is my favorite genre.
8. I knew that I wanted to be a teacher when I was in elementary school.
9. History has always been my favorite subject.
10. I had the opportunity to explore Italy, Austria, and Germany this summer- I can't wait to tell you all about it!